No-loss Lottery #19
How to play?
It's pretty simple! The goal is to guess a number.
1) Choose a running lottery. Here is what should take under consideration:
Prize Asset (win) - The asset that you can win.
Lock Asset (lock) - You will have to lock this asset to join the lottery draw.
Lock Period - The period after which you can unlock your asset.
Odds - The odds of winning in the lottery.
2) Pick a number or multiple numbers using the wild symbol.
3) Join the draw by locking the specified asset. The more you lock, the bigger share of the prize pool you can win.
4) Wait till the end of the lottery to find out if you guessed the winning number.
5) After the lock period, unlock your asset.
How much can I win?
You will get a share of the prize pool based on the proportion of your locked amount to the total locked tokens for a specific number. For example, you locked 1M tokens for number 5, and other users locked 4M tokens more for the same number, generating 5M. Your share of the prize pool would be 1/5 or 20%.
Can I submit multiple guesses for one lottery?
Yes! You can submit as many entries as you like. Also, you can use the wild symbol "*" to submit multiple guesses with one entry.
What is "*"?
"*" is the wild symbol, which is a substitute for every possible digit. The locked amount will be divided equally between the numbers picked.
When will I receive my winning?
Our system is automatic, so you should get your winning shortly after the lottery ends. But in some rare cases, it could take up to 7 days to distribute winnings, so please be patient.
Also, there could be issues with your Stellar account that void your winning:
1) The account doesn't have a trustline to the prize asset. XLM (native) doesn't need the trustline.
2) The account no longer exists on the ledger (merged to another account).
In that case, the winning returned to the account that created the lottery.
How do you select winning numbers?
The winning number is selected based on ledgers closed after the end of the lottery — each digit per ledger.
We use a ledger hash to generate a digit using the following steps:
1) Determine the ledger hash.
2) Convert the hash to ASCII Code.
3) Sum up all of the numbers we got from step 2.
4) Find the remainder when the number from step 3 is divided by 10 (or if the winning odds is less than 10, then divided by the odds).
5) The remainder will be our digit.
Ledger Hash ASCII:
51 53 49 49 97 99 48 49 56 53 49 53 97 50 99 97 99 54 50 99 57 100 48 52 55 100 52 53 102 55 51 52 99 56 57 55 55 101 56 52 101 100 54 57 99 102 55 55 56 101 98 102 52 52 50 51 56 50 50 98 50 57 49 101
Ledger Hash ASCII Sum: